"Doubt yourself and you doubt everything you see. Judge yourself and you see judges everywhere. But if you listen to the sound of your own voice, you can rise above doubt and judgment. And you can see forever." Nancy Lopez


Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Feb. 16, 2010

Well today is my Ma's Birthday!!! She really is simply the best, if I grow up to be a tenth of the woman she is... I will be happy :)

On another note, golf at Santaluz was just spectacular this afternoon... think I even got a little burnt :(  Game is really coming along... now I just need to find a tournament I can play in soon!!

Just read an article from GolfWorld about the LPGA's new commissioner MikeWhan, pretty interesting. Definitely check it out if your at all interested. The LPGA in 2010 has just 25 tournaments compared to 34 tournaments in 2008. Think they have hit hard times.... think about how this has affected the smaller tours. Will it push LPGA players to play in smaller events just to fill the gaps or will it send the rift even further between the small town hero's and the largest stage in the world for women's golf? Just some things to ponder I suppose as the 2010 season kicks off.


Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. No, no you are the best and I want to grow up to be just like you!!! Thank you for your sweet words.

    ReplyDelete