"Doubt yourself and you doubt everything you see. Judge yourself and you see judges everywhere. But if you listen to the sound of your own voice, you can rise above doubt and judgment. And you can see forever." Nancy Lopez


Monday, November 1, 2010

Here we GO!

So q-school tournament starts tomorrow for me at Ridgewood Lakes. I tee off #10 tee at 10:09 am. Storms are supposed to hit the next three days, so weather should be interesting. I played all 3 practice rounds without wind basically, so it should be interesting out there.

**Q-School consist of about 300+ girls that play a rotation of 3 courses over 3 days. After the 3 days the field is cut to the lowest 90 and ties. Those low 90 then play a 4th round to determine their overall eligibility for the following Tour season. **

Played my final practice round today at the new course Lake Wales CC. I think it sets up pretty nicely for me and I am definitely looking forward to playing there Thursday. Greens are a little slower than the other two courses, but overall I think its the most playable and generous off the tee.

Just looking forward to being back in competition and seeing how I do, both in golf and with my blood sugars. Thank you to everyone that has supported me and can't wait to let the week unfold.

Cheers!

http://www.duramedfuturestour.com/

2 comments:

  1. Carly:

    You have the talent, intellect and skill to make this year a golf reality for you. Just play your game, and it will all be yours.

    Love you....Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carls! My thoughts will be with you all day and all week. Your going to do great! Believe in yourself. Big hugs and Have fun!

    love you-- Steph

    ReplyDelete