"Doubt yourself and you doubt everything you see. Judge yourself and you see judges everywhere. But if you listen to the sound of your own voice, you can rise above doubt and judgment. And you can see forever." Nancy Lopez


Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Back in Mexico

So .. lets see so far Mexico has been awesome, other than the fact that I was only allowed to bring in one jar of my favorite peanut butter (yes I packed a few)!!.. Ma dont worry I sweet talked them into at least letting me bring one in, had to play the diabetic card and it totally worked..either that or my good looks and a wink did the trick..haha!!!

Highlight..Got an automatic car.. with A/C and an aux out for so me and Audi (my caddy for the week!).. dont have to sing to each other the whole trip. Although, I'd like to think that she would be just thrilled to listen to my aaaaaAmazing voice for an entire week!... honestly its a privilege!

Today just got up and me and Audi did Yoga on the beach. The yoga instructor yelled at me the whole time cause I was in child's pose, while everything that Audi did was 'Eso'.. ('good like that').... yoga drill instructor was just bias cause she could speak Spanish to Audi.

So after yoga we headed off to El Tigre and I got a really good session in, then hit the course for a practice round. Course is set up the same as last year, so no surprises. Ochoa Sports Management is running the tournament this year and so far, its looking like its going to be an amazing event and I cant wait to get it started.

Other than that.. just having dinner on the terrace listening to the waves crash over the sunset! Its okay be jealous, I'm working here!

Cheers, Car

www.carlysgolfblog.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment