"Doubt yourself and you doubt everything you see. Judge yourself and you see judges everywhere. But if you listen to the sound of your own voice, you can rise above doubt and judgment. And you can see forever." Nancy Lopez


Friday, April 8, 2011

Coati Mundi...

Okay so yesterday was muy bien! Hung out on the beach then hit the range an putting green for a few hours.. played a few holes in the wind.. then back to the putting green for some more work!

Middle of the night I hear this wrestling and kinda flip out cause.. I'm in the jungle, and flip on every single light imaginable! Staring back at me from the stairs are two coati mundi's, which are half monkey and half raccoon. Damn things scared the crud out of me!! Good news is that the only thing they ate was my fiberous bread, sooo haha stay regular you freaking coati mundi's!!! I'm assuming they are not going to be back after they ate that bread! :)

Other than that, tee time today is at 1:30something ... I cant remember, but should be fun! Looking forward to getting back in the mix of things!

Oh yeah and yesterday we were driving to the course and we have to go through these little towns.. 3 little girls were like running across the street in their uniforms and they look so innocent and adorable until one of them in the middle flipped me off and smiled! REALLY?? oh well it was entertaining at least!

Got to run, my food is ready!

Car

Oh and people leave comments.. come on, I know you are viewing this blog!!

1 comment:

  1. The people you are referring to is ME (Carla Jean Cranny Thornton) !!! I would have screamed if I saw any type of anything in the middle of the night! Good luck, good luck, good luck! Be patient! Love you and would have also paid money to see you bungee jump (I would have been watching from the ground)! Audi killed it!

    ReplyDelete