"Doubt yourself and you doubt everything you see. Judge yourself and you see judges everywhere. But if you listen to the sound of your own voice, you can rise above doubt and judgment. And you can see forever." Nancy Lopez


Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Vamanos....

Soo today was pretty mellow.. went down to PV and walked around a bit! Found this bomb mexican place that overlooked the entire PV cove. Then we Audi wanted to do something really crazy... sooooo

So Audi honestly got up to the platform and jumped in like a total of 20 seconds.. she rocked it! Oh yeah then it was my turn... lets just say it took me like 20 minutes standing on the same platform yelling at her that this was really DUMB and I shouldn't be jumping off of anything... then I just went for it! Live once right... ?? Must admit.. its a rush!PS I would upload my video, but its really lonnnng.. haha

Then it was off to practice and try and calm myself down! haha .. great day! Tomorrow I'm definitely just planting myself on the beach until my second practice round and no more excitement or moments of sheer terror!


Well thats all for now..

Goodnight from Playa Escondida
www.playa-escondida.com







No comments:

Post a Comment