"Doubt yourself and you doubt everything you see. Judge yourself and you see judges everywhere. But if you listen to the sound of your own voice, you can rise above doubt and judgment. And you can see forever." Nancy Lopez


Sunday, March 28, 2010

Bad Day!

Well I think I drank a gallon of pedialite during my second round... it was horrible! It was definitely a struggle out there to keep my composure and my white shorts clean.. hahaha sorry this trip has just been fantastic! I couldnt make this up if I tried.... I just had absolutely no energy :( I think I drank enough of that pedialite to double the weight of a small child!

Anyway I will write way more when I am back in the states!

Went horseback riding today on the beach and it was awesome minus the fact that my cousin cantered in front of me as we were going through the waves and I got hit in the face with enough sand to build a small sandcastle!

Cheers to the last night in Playa Escondida.. what a fabulous place!!

No comments:

Post a Comment