"Doubt yourself and you doubt everything you see. Judge yourself and you see judges everywhere. But if you listen to the sound of your own voice, you can rise above doubt and judgment. And you can see forever." Nancy Lopez


Saturday, March 13, 2010

Mexico here I come!!!

So the good news is that I got into the Duramed Futures Tour event in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico!!! So excited to go down there and play golf!! Bad news is that I am trying to get over the flu right now!!! Hopefully I get better soon so I can prepare the way I want to and be ready to roll for this tournament!! Other great news is that one of my friends got a sponsors exemption to the Kia LPGA Classic the same week I am in Mexico!! Too bad I cant be there to watch her and one of my other friends play on the big tour, but I wish them the best and hope we all play well!!


Donde esta la bibilotega? (which is the extent of my spanish....) Good thing my friend Audi is going with me to be my translator!!

1 comment:

  1. Senora Ortega would be ashamed of your Spanish!!!
    Love ya, Carl 2

    ReplyDelete