"Doubt yourself and you doubt everything you see. Judge yourself and you see judges everywhere. But if you listen to the sound of your own voice, you can rise above doubt and judgment. And you can see forever." Nancy Lopez


Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Rain please go away!!

Well lets see here... been raining for the past like 4 days and I really dont like it anymore. Got a round in at The Grand Del Mar on Monday with some friends of mine.. one is on Futures and the other is on the LPGA! I think we giggled way more than necessary, but sometimes you need those rounds. They definitely keep me from burning out and always remind me why I play golf in the first play...cause its FUN!! Oh and I met Phil Mickelson there... his cart was blocking my way to the back of the range as his group was teeing off #10! He was playing with a guy I knew so it definitely made it a tad less awkward! I must admit though he was very nice... him and his big paws (his hands are huuuge)!..haha

Ahh yes I am officially going to Puerto Vallarta in less than 2 weeks!!! Duramed Futures Tour tournament is down there and I cant wait!! Currently I am 3rd on the alternate list..but I am hoping that I sneak in there!! I guess I should start trying to get rid of casper soon so I dont burn myself...yet again!! haha those of you who know me... will definitely get that one! hehe  

Last but not least... Christina its on!! Christina (one of my best friends and former teammates) and I have a bet going on who is going to have the better Puerto Vallarta beach body... as she is going to be there the week after I leave with her hunky bf.!! And yes I did give here a little extra time to catch up to me....haha BRING it CHRIS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment