"Doubt yourself and you doubt everything you see. Judge yourself and you see judges everywhere. But if you listen to the sound of your own voice, you can rise above doubt and judgment. And you can see forever." Nancy Lopez


Sunday, March 21, 2010

March 20

Well I leave tomorrow for Puerto Vallarta!! So excited (Probably should finish packing sometime soon)!! My mom even got me a little sombrero man head cover.. too bad he doesn't come with a few corona's and limes.. haha

Just cause I love dumb jokes...

Did you hear the one about the jump rope? Skip it.
Two peanuts were walking down the street and one was a salted!
What's brown and sticky?
A stick.
What do you call a Mexican with a rubber toe?
Roberto

What do you call mexican basketball?
Juan on Juan.
What did the brown chick say to the brown cow?
brown-chicka brown-cow!


HAHA

Finally got over the flu and if you talked to me this past week you know I have had an awesome SEXY voice going on cause I had an upper respiratory infection! All is well now though since I have been on antibiotics.
Had a great practice session with Dennis Sheehy this past Thursday and was hitting the ball really well, which of course meant that my sciatic spasmed on me! Perfect timing I know, but I have been trying to stretch and strengthen the past few days and it seems to be helping. So hopefully I will be ready to rock by Friday!

Good luck to Tiffany Joh in her final round today in the Florida's Natural Charity Classic! Go get-em!

For Real-Time Scoring for the Riviera Nayarit Challenge in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico please check-out www.duramedfuturestour.com! And check back here to get the play by play...


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment